why are you all following this blog really?
Cy Twombly - Scenes from an Ideal Marriage (1986) - Acrylic and pencil on paper
Dan Fessler’s HD Index Painting Technique let’s you paint pixel art in Photoshop in a non-destructive manner, and lets you use pretty much every tool in a perfectly pixel-gradient fashion!
The article gives you everything you need to try it out for yourself.It’s easy to set up and use, and the results are so fucking cool.
Give me all the bacon and eggs you have
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- name: mel or Benard. calling me crow is okay
- eye color: brown.
- hair style/color:I dont know realy. it was more red when I was really little then got much darker so its like brown almost black but still red????
- clothing style: cardigans and a t shirt or button down. and sweaters with a button down and regulaur jeans/pants and beat up shoes because I nwver stop wearing them.
- best physical feature: my hair. hair once comoared to the great james dean. and my hands.especially my nails
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- your fears: pennies. yeah it’s stupid. seizures. things living in my house withiut my knowlege of them living there. waking up and seeing something staring at me. accidentally fatally wounding myself. I have alot of other very specific fears
- your guilty pleasure: physical affection and being told nice things
- ambitions for the future: owning a nice binder (it’s a small thing but it matters a great deal to me) having a big internet presence as an artist. having a decent apartment. making a successful comic book. idk I have really small ambitions. like making a really really good egg sandwich for someone
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- your first thoughts waking up: I don’t really know ive made it a habbit of waking up and having a clear mind.
- what you think about most: about my artistsic skills and what I want to do with them and about maybe finding money and wanting to buy art
- what you think about before bed: i don’t know this either I have a clear mind before bed
- you think your best quality is: I am very good at learning things
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- single or group dates: i have never been on a date
- to be loved or respected: i hope of someone lives me they will respect me. like wtf is this
- beauty or brains: brains
- dogs or cats: how dare you
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- lie: yeah. yeah I used to lie a heck lot but now I just dont cate and avoid lies
- believe in yourself: nah
- believe in love: okay
- want someone: do you mean like specifically? cuz no. generally yeah. in any way. sure
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- been on stage: yup. I helped a friend of mine do a gangan style parady for senior class elections called presodential style. its on youtube somewhere.
- done drugs: Nope
- changed who you were to fit in:no
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- favorite color: that ultra black that’s so pure we can only see it as grey
- favorite animal: vultures rats dogs hyenas sharks
- favorite game: ocorana of time
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- day your next birthday will be:what? the fourth of september
- how old will you be: older than creation
- does age matter: according to the law yes. so they must be legal. once im older they cant be below drinking age.
White Roses, Vincent Van Gogh (1890)
Freeza’s immediate henchmen are tropical fruits:
Kui - kiwi
Zarbon - pomelo fruit
Dodoria - durian fruit
Appule - apple
…and the Ginyu Force are dairy products!
Ginyu - gyunyu (japanese word for milk)
Jeice/Jheese - cheese (chiizu -> jiisu)
Burter/Butta - butter (baataa -> baata)
Recoome/Reacoom - cream (kuriimu -> rikuumu)
Guldo/Gurd - (yo)gurt (youguruto -> gurudo)